Friday, November 4, 2011

Hot and Cold flashes

Quick entry this time.

Can you believe it's November already?!?! Oh man this year is flying by. So much has happened, and there is still two months left. Really, the next Star Wars thing on my radar isn't until February. (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, well, then you might have to wait until after the first of the year to find out!!!) Speaking of Star Wars, I was watching the Back to the Future movies the other day and I found a reference in the first one to one Princess Leia!!! Marty McFly had just finished telling the Emmett "Doc" Brown in 1955 about how he (Marty) ended up in 1955 and finished with, "You gotta help me, Doc. You're my only hope."

Okay, that might have been unintentional, but you gotta admit, that's pretty cool! BTW, that series happens to be one of my other favorite movie franchises. And personally, I preferred the original Jennifer to Elizabeth Shue, even though she didn't have much screen time in the first film. But that might be better for a different discussion... or a review perhaps....

I hope everyone had a happy and SAFE Halloween! Check out my other blog here to see a few pics of my geekawans in their Halloween-y best. (They're not yet posted... but please feel free to peek the site! Content will be up soon!)

Well, I will bid you adieu for now. May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment