Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coming Soon to a Galaxy Near You...

Ladies and Gentlemen, the countdown is now in minutes. For those of you who may not know what I am referring to, the Blu-ray release of the Star Wars Saga becomes official at midnight. Depending on your time zone, you may already have your copy. And if you're one of those lucky folks and are reading this... well... I appreciate the fact that you're reading this instead of checking out the new content, but you might want to reconsider your priorities...

I just added a new feature. Check out the AWESOME pic of everyone's favorite Nerf Herder over on the left sidebar. The guy that did this phenomenal piece of art graciously permitted me to use the image as the background for this blog. Unfortunately, I was not able to get things to look the way I was hoping. Do me a favor, check out his site on deviantArt. He is a magnificent artist. One of many on that website. If you're a fan of anything, you can find some great art of just about whatever you are in to, many of which you can order prints of. Follow this link to go straight to XJapanRoX's site and check out the great artwork! Thanks again, Joe!

Well, folks... not much time left.... Hopefully, this time tomorrow, I'll be able to post the first of many reviews.

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment