Sunday, October 20, 2013

To Blog... or Not to Blog...

Hello InternetLand!

Welcome to another installment of Rants, Ravings, and Nerf Herders.

I've been kicking around the idea of starting up yet another blog. One where I present my reviews on movies from Netflix. I've been sitting on this for a while now. Trying to decide if I should just make it a "feature post" here -- you guys have read (hopefully) my previous attempts with the Star Wars blu-rays; if not, check it out here and here -- like every Friday (or weekend... to keep it a bit loose...) or just completely dedicate one blog to just movie reviews.

Also, should there be a monthly theme? As in "31 Days of Halloween" where I watch/review one horror movie every day through October. Yeah, I know... kinda late on that one for this year.... Or even better: viewer votes! You guys, my readers, vote, make suggestions, demand, cajole, Jedi mind trick, or otherwise coerce me into watching such-and-such film. I like that idea. But it would also require a commitment on your part dear readers.

Can you commit to it? Will you commit? That means I would need your feedback. I promise I won't bite....

Hard. >;0)

Ok. Tell you what. I'll posit (<-- yes, that is a real word: see!) this idea to you, and you guys think about it. You don't have to answer right away, although sooner would be better. :0) Let's give it 'til, say... November. November 3rd. Let Halloween rule the night. Enjoy the festivities! Feast on mountains of candy! And as you come out of your sugar comas, think on this: should the internet be adorned with yet another amateur(ish) blogger trying to badly review awesome films lost to the annals of history, only to be revived by Netflix?!?! Can one person alone make this decision?!?!?!

The answer, my friends, is... up. To. You.

Spread the word. Ask your friends, neighbors, family! And Vote! Please share your thoughts in the comments below. Or, if you don't have a comment to share, click on one of the reaction buttons: "cool" for yea, and "Zzz" for no. Or do both! (Just know that all "Zzz" votes will be summarily ignored... ;0} )

Alrighty then.

This post kinda took on a life of it's own. I think I'll walk away slowly now....


This post had been brought to you by the letter Q: 





and the number 12:




We'd also like to thank these (unofficial) sponsors:

Netflix: Watch movies. At home, or on the go! (<-- not a real slogan... but it should be!)

Merriam-Webster.com: Define your world. (<-- again, not real...)

and

YouTube: Where you're the star of your own channel! (And user channels Deanmo23 and the official Sesame Street channel.) 


1 comment:

  1. thegreatestgoodyourevergoingtoSunday, October 20, 2013 at 12:48:00 AM CDT

    Same blog.Tuesday's and bad monster movies!

    ReplyDelete